The above include but are not limited to the following:
- Development, implementation & auditing of Safety & Quality Management Systems in compliance with ISM code and ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 Standards
- Development, implementation & auditing of Safety & Quality Management Systems in compliance with new ISM code and latest editions of ISO9001 and ISO 14001 Standards (Edition 2015) for shipping companies.
- Evaluation / Simplification of Safety Management systems of Shipping Companies
- Maintenance / Follow-up of Safety Management Systems on a part-time basis
- Risk assessment implementations
We have been successful in developing and implementing ISM/ISO safety & quality systems to over 60 shipping companies managing more than 600 ships in addition to numerous audits and management/follow ups of various shipping company’s quality systems.