We have been involved with numerous consultations of various types with particular emphasis to litigations and analysis / documentations of marine accidents, etc.
We have accumulated valuable data base and experience in these areas and can be of valuable assistance to our clients.
The above include but are not limited to the following and are normally dealt by ALPHA MARINE Consultants PC:
- Class Records Reviews
- Consultation in matters related to change of Class or flag administrations
- Consultancy on Port State Control matters
- Consultation in matters related to International Shipping Conventions
- Consultation in rule making process for various entities in the maritime sector.
- Preparation of techno-economical studies and/or Business Plans
- Project Coordination
- Programming and Monitoring Class, Statutory Surveys and Trading Certificates
- Development of Detailed Programs for Continuous Monitoring of Maintenance / Repairs
- Time and Cost Estimates for Maintenance / Repairs
- Analysis & Documentation of marine accidents based on:
- IMO Guidelines for formal safety assessment (FSA)
- IACS Overview on “Formal Safety Assessment”-Formal Safety Assessment on Bulk Carriers
- USCG Risk – Based Decision – Making Guidelines